Thank You All For Joining in My Journey To Blog Again

Hello everybody! As the headline says, thank you for joining me here with my attempt at a new blog. Yes, my former blogs were meant to help people as well, in a different way though. Then was to help people save money. This time, with this one it's purely just to help people with any struggles they may have faced or are facing now or even may face later.



My life has consisted of many trials, starting from a very young age. For over 2 decades I truly believed that my life was one that consisted of me living in hell on earth. I have BPD (borderline personality disorder), among other mental and physical health issues. After sort of a breakdown, I was referred to a DBT (dialectical behavior therapy) group and it changed my life for the better, finally for a change.

Then eventually, I finally got away from the abuse that so called men inflicted on me. The even better part, I accidentally ended up with somebody that actually is a man and exceeds what I believed could ever exist in a man. He's stood by me, even through the excessive trials I (and turn he) faced already this year.

I'm sure as time goes on I will post more information about my past and present. So, if you don't already know my history, well heck even if you do know - please stay tuned for more posts. Maybe even like my facebook page - Lucy's Life of Heaven and Hell on Earth - and be sure after that, under follow - change it from default to see first.

Also, if you find any of my posts helpful, please share, in hopes of it helping somebody else as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat Products I Recommend

*Trigger Warning* My Sexual Abuse Story