TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifier

 TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifier

This year - despite having 1 humidifier already - I kept having issues with blood in my nose when I would blow or wipe it. Well I got 2 more before getting the TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifiier and this one has become my favorite of the 4 different cool mist humidifiers that I have.
I had only looked at the first picture, so I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the nozzle is 2 sections that can be adjusted to point in the same or 2 different directions.

There is another awesome feature, although it wasn't a priority for me. The TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifiier has a built-in ceramic filter.

Finally after a humidifier in my living room, another in my kitchen and 2 in my bedroom I'm seeing hardly any blood in my nose. I just wish I had gone with this one first because then maybe I would have needed 2 for my whole apartment.

While I haven't had it very long, I highly recommend the TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifiier (click here for Canada)

~ As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat Products I Recommend

*Trigger Warning* My Sexual Abuse Story