The Rite DVD

The Rite Movie

If you are looking for a movie to watch, The Rite is an awesome one to go with. It is rated PG-13, almost 2 hours long and stars Anthony Hopkins. It is even inspired by true events, which I didn't realize until I got to the end of the movie.

You can by The Rite DVD, Blu-ray or Prime Video format (The Rite Canada). Without giving anything big away, I'll just say that it revolves around exorcism. As is always the case with movies with Anthony Hopkins in it, I found the acting to be fantastic and the movie had me completely engaged.

Want more ideas on what to watch? Check out the other movies I've recommended.
 
~ As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat Products I Recommend

*Trigger Warning* My Sexual Abuse Story